NO KINGS. NO DYNASTIES. ONLY UNITY.
STEP BY STEP
- Review the Guild Out of Character Rules
- Review the Roleplay Practices forum post.
- Review the In Character Rules forum post.
- Visit the Divisions Page and look over the groups you might be interested in.
- Apply! The application is directly below in the big orange box. Be thorough when filling out the application since it is the most important part to your entry! We look for well written, and well thought out responses to each application question. A little humor never hurt anyone either.
- Be patient! Most applications will be reviewed within two days of submission. Once the application is reviewed and approved, a letter will be sent to the character you applied for. If we cannot find your name in-game, we will add you to battletag to ensure we can reach you. Reaching out to one of the listed contacts on this page, or on the application itself also helps us be in contact with you.
- Conduct an in-character interview with a designated officer. They will approve or deny your character based on merit, and whether or not your character would fit well in the guilds atmosphere.
- Join! The interviewer will invite you to the guild upon approval, and will provide your character with a parcel of basic necessities such as the guild tabard, and a guild communications device. In character discussion over communicators is in /o, and out-of character chat is in /g. The welcome wagon will say their greetings there when you enter!